Thursday 2 February 2017

WWE NETWORK: LOVE IT! HATE IT! WHY NOT THE BOTH OF THEM...


...Or 'How WWE Network, ruined my plans!'

OK, that was dramatic... too dramatic I guess! 😀

So...

This week was about to begin with series of articles about all of the PPVs women's matches. So at Tuesday some of AWOW's team sat down and tried to watch NXT Takeover:San Antonio!

But, unluckily WWE Network broadcasted the PPV all day and that ruined my plans to watch it in Tuesday. I watched the show to the moment where the women entered the ring and then WWE Network decided to broadcast it for another time! It reset my watch, to the beginning where Tye Dillinger battled Eric Young...

So, annoying! You decide to watch a show, but if they decide to broadcast a reply, you can't safe your progress. The show you watched is restarted and you must wait for the right time to watch it. And Takeover was 2 hours long, so at any point I decided to watch it they eventually would make a reply, that day!

I didn't have a time to check their schedule and I had a troubles with the network connection these days. I just wanted to watch the whole show and to write down several notes about the Women's title match.

On the other hand - I received my WWE Network subscription as a gift from my boyfriend, and I love it because I received the opportunity to watch some original series like Breaking Ground and even the first episode of RAW for 1993. I received the opportunity to watch amazing collection and that is what don't allow my annoying feelings to take a toll. 

WWE Network is amazing product. It's worth it... but just check the schedule before you decide to watch something, because there is a chance that the Network may broadcast a reply! In this case: Watch the reply if it suits you!

Go and subscribe! 

COMING UP NEXT :
FATAL-4-WAY TITLE MATCH DISSECTED

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger