Tuesday 16 October 2018

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE RESULTS TO GET WHO WILL WIN OR WHY I STOP DOING MYC RESULTS OVERVIEW


I was а bad, bad girl and I didn't do my homework these days!

Private matters (that don't concern anyone), a little bit of demotivate, some laziness, tired of doing everything alone-  it's complicated! On top of it - physically tiresome and lack of time... But enough excuses! 

Everyone can find reviews in DivaDirt, Squared Circle Sirens, etc. You can read overviews and get impressions. I am technically limited this year and I wasn't supposed to watch MYC on WWE Network like the last year, with papers for notes in my lap, watching comfortably sitting on the couch, so it's exhausting finding videos and trying to get a full impression on your own! (Actually, I was in bed, with a glass of wine, beer, or tea, depending on the mood, and wrote notes)

So pressed by the time and other arrangements I wasn't able to do something I love to do in the past! 

Today I am presenting tomorrow's episode matches graphics and... I think you know who is the winner in most of them -  the women's wrestling and some expected Superstars!

TEGAN NOX (WALES) VS. RHEA RIPLEY (AUSTRALIA)

So, you might hear that Nox get another knee injury during this match! Sooo... I'm not telling anything! For me, this one should be Massacre #1! Rhea Ripley is like a bulldozer these days! She is virtually unstoppable and I am not sure if she wasn't determined to win this one, from the beginning!

About Tegan - man, that girl doesn't have a lot of luck! I am glad that we saw her in the previous rounds and I hope that we will see more from this stunning talent in the future (eventually in WWE NXT UK). But for this year - well let us just say it this way: It wasn't Nox's year!

MEIKO SATOMURA (JAPAN) VS. LACEY LANE (USA)

Maybe it's time to say goodbye to someone, who made waves for a rookie!

This one should be Massacre #2, but I am willing to watch it with excitement, because of Lane -  to see if she can stand to Satomura. Can't wait to see this rookie's strategy for the legend. On the other hand, Meiko is a ruthless machine and we can expect only one thing from her - to win!

IO SHIRAI (JAPAN) VS. DEONNA PURRAZZO (USA)

Well! I won't call this one Massacre! I think that Purrazzo will put a really good effort to stop Shirai from continuing in the next round. 

I think that this match has the potential to be one of the jewels of this year's tournament. Both women are amazing talents and we can expect an amazing display of skills. Both are signed to NXT, so they might have an opportunity for a rematch! For me, this one might be a 'Do Not Miss' match!

TONI STORM (AUSTRALIA) VS. MIA YIM (SOUTH KOREA)

Another battle between NXT recruits - one of the NXT UK (Storm) and one of the original ones (Yim)! This might be the main event of the episode and it has the potential, to have two great former indie icons facing each other in an epic battle for success and history-making! 

This year Yim was allowed to reach Round 3, which is an accomplishment on its own! So don't miss this one!

Don't miss the episode and share what happened!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger