Wednesday 18 July 2018

NXT #1 CONTENDER'S TRIPLE THREAT MATCH PREDICTIONS


Tonight! NXT will present an important #1 Contenders match, that was supposed to be a Fatal-4-Way, giving a good opportunity to Bianca Belair to shine! 

Following the latest events and the backstage brawl last week... well it looks like someone who was far away from any action, with two wins and one loss, on TV, will get through the established other two...
Let's see what we got...

But... first of all I want to bring your attention on Dakota Kai's waste of talent! Yeah, she will have good match against Lacey Evans... you can call it 'sweet' match. You will not remember it, but you won't mind to watch it tonight. What makes me kind of mad is that Kai might be used as a replacement for Belair. 'Ow! But she had her chance for a title shot! She missed to win!'... Yeah! So what? I am not talking of winning the match, I am talking to be an intensive element of it! That kid is great! Her kicks in the corner are great! She was suitable replacement... Whatever! 

The fact is just a fact and I am getting used to it! We have a Triple Threat and that is for good!

Why I think that someone with three matches and mostly involved in a husband's rivalry will win?
Because they started to work on that! I'll be happy if I am wrong... and I might be...as well.

Let's browse them one by one:

Kairi Sane is really impressive. But she is not Asuka! She even gets more beat down during matches, than Asuka received in her NXT career. She doesn't have the heat to be a #1 Contender at this point despite her amazing skills in the ring and her victories. I respect and even love Sane's character, but it doesn't work for me as a #1 Contender, at this point, sorry! I don't feel it! 

In the future she will be a great contender. For now - she needs to step back!

We have Nikki Cross - another stunning former indie star! Cross evolve a lot as The Crazy of the NXT! She is even doing well by herself and I am not missing her presence with SAnitY in SDL, I wasn't that disappointed as when Big Cass and Enzo were called without Carmella! I get used to the fact that Cross needs to do something on her own, to accomplish more in NXT and I can see her as NXT Women's Champion at some point! 

But not tonight! Not because she does not deserve it - NO! She deserve it, but I think that she needs to step back and prepare for a jump... I would love to see her beating Baszler for the belt and then facing Sane in a series of matches. But I think that tonight's episode is for someone else!

Here it comes!

From our C-list, of wild cards, straight into the #1 Contender's Triple Threat - Candice LeRae is here to win it and finally to have a real match against someone with who she has old bad blood (since MYC 2017, we are waiting for that moment). And that old bad blood was cited as one of the motivation factors for LeRae to go after Shayna Baszler - the wound is still open. The way that Baszler humiliated Candice at the inaugural tournament, last year, the memory of that moment is still alive and it's time to use it! To revive it... and... sorry... to repeat it, eventually, worsting the end for LeRae!  

Oh, please don't get me wrong! I have nothing against Candice LeRae! I am happy that she is finally in NXT and that she might finally get into real action and I enjoy it! My little drop of bitterness - really small, smaller, smallest drop is related to her career in NXT to this moment - three matches on TV episodes, while Cross is a leader, Sane is following as second! But come on this is Candice LeRae and we know that she will be the third (after Nikki Cross & Toni Storm) to force Baszler to her limits, for the belt!

So I am enjoying it! 

Of course WWE can prove me wrong!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger