Monday 23 July 2018

AWOW PRIVATE MATTERS: DREAM POINTS FOR AWOW TEAM


As one of our favorite female Superstars said: 'It's all about me', we will say 'It's all about us' in this post, a rare one when we are talking about our plans and ideas or personal issues related to our work...

We have several points that we want to present today. One is really Shell (The Creator) related and kind of more private and we are starting with it!

DREAM POINT 1: BOOKING FOR WWE (ALL-WOMEN SHOW OR WOMEN'S DIVISIONS, ESPECIALLY NXT)  OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION (SHELL'S PRIVATE)

I can see that more like booking consulting than living, traveling and constantly working with WWE, for example! C'mon that is a real expense cut... Someone who is available online and is working in her inspirational environment. At this point, there are issues that are not allowing me to live in the USA. I am not happy with where I am, but I got real inspiration in here. 

So this is my own dreaming point... And I am open to working with everyone because WWE will never hire me that way, no matter how much I love it and how devoted I am to every Alumna or current female Superstar's career and development. 

Okay, that is just a dream, but I can't stop myself from imagine myself working on an all-women show, browsing pictures and profiles, planning angles and booking matches. I love that creativity, I would love to see my ideas transformed into wrestling art... It would be hard because my experience is limited to booking games and our (with Serano) fantasy booking promotion that started as kind of joke and turned into a kind of serious hobby... 

Most importantly I will do something that I love, to write and create instead of my current job, that I am hating with every part of my consciousness. 

Eh, dreams!

DREAM POINT 2: WEBSITE & BIGGER TEAM

Blogger is great for me, for some of us. But if we want to think in 'bigger' aspect we need a website and more team members. More editors, writers, and web designers. Payment for them, of course, will be needed too. 

For now, this point is a dream and an idea, that must be released we hope in the nearest future! 

DREAM POINT 3: THE MAGAZINE

One of the prime ideas, with Ivelisse Velez on the cover of the first issue and poster and interview inside. I want it to target mostly Western Europe and the USA, with a digital edition for them and the rest of the world. 

News, overview of the greatest moments from the month, top 10 of 10 and more on paper or digital copy and indie, WWE, Impact, WOH, etc. star presented in every issue!

DREAM POINT 4: SEASONAL PPV

In Spring, Summer, Winter and Autumn AWOW will become something like wrestling promotion for a night, with a party for other media, wrestlers, and promoters, with a booking of matches and even angles for the event, with known and not that famous talents. Outside of Bulgaria, away from sexism and misogyny in here.

There will be and fan access of course! For the loyal followers and readers. Sound nice, eh?!


AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger