Sunday 13 September 2020

ANOTHER SHOT... :(

If this one is not for Nikki Cross winning the belt thanks to The Boss, I don't care about it. 

I will be satisfied with Banks attacking Bayley during it, causing Cross a DQ win, but it would be kind of fun to have Cross as a transitional champion for a while...

WHAT ABOUT BAYLEY

All I care about is Bayley's WAR with Sasha. I don't even care if they have a belt in it. There is a lot of time to insert the title until Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. I want to see them fight - again and again, and again!

I really need to lower my expectations because they are high as everyone else's, I guess. I don't want to be on Bay, Banks, or the creatives' place right now. 

If Bay keeps the belt, it would be a long and torturing title battle. I prefer some fresh air to it. No belt at the beginning. Only fight, with the gold added before the main PPVs in 2021! 

WHAT ABOUT NIKKI

She is not what I like to determine as a 'Champion material.' Not a typical 'WWE Champion material'. Well, I can see her as a transitional champion or champion for a while.

What makes her interesting is her passion and wild nature. Her moves-set is really classic, and often it's like 'use whatever will help to win.' I don't even know if she has a finisher. But she is definitely interesting when she gets all-crazy and wild!

There are two possible ways:

If that happens, it would be nice to see her defending and losing at some point to her bestie - Alexa Bliss, in Bliss's new storyline and both having a little rivalry. Then Bliss (lost the Fiend's sympathies) drops the belt to Bay or Banks.

The other line is exactly transitional. Cross winning the belt with Banks help and drop it a month or two later to The Boss, herself. 

If this is all about a DQ or Bayley getting more heat as 'dominant role-model; I am really passing on it.


AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger