Tuesday 8 September 2020

WHY ZELINA VEGA IS MY HERO?!

 


I know it is one week late but I CAN'T FORGET IT!!!

That little moment, the first woman who stands against RETRIBUTION on her own - Zelina Vega, still stands as a huge impression and symbol of a woman who fights for herself.

It's a little jewel! 

I loved the whole scene: How she stepped back with raised hands and the "Whatever?"- gesture and punch-punch... Falling down as a ... HERO!

You might not remember but I was a huge advocate for Thea Trinidad's/ Zelina Vega's hiring and maybe we were few who were really happy when it happened. She's a great occasional (sadly) wrestler, she is one of the best female managers that I know! 


That moment! That fight against the bullies next to the men, when she could try to run and hide... that really elevates her character. I love the idea, I admire, love, and adore the execution of that story! She was great doing it and I can only bow down for that little detail added to the main storyline, which was bright and memorable for me, I hope, and for many others. 

#WeStandForZelinaVega



La Muñeca / The Dolly

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger