Saturday 21 August 2021

WWE SUMMERSLAM 2021 PREVIEW: THE REMATCH WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

 


After main-eventing WrestleMania 37 Night 1, earlier this year both waited for months until this rematch is happening on another important and iconic PPV - WWE SummerSlam, the event of the summer... And this was expected and worth the waiting.
Bianca Belair has a busy SmackDown Women's Champion title reign! Heated rivalry with Bayley, some barging with Zelena Vega (so happy to see Zelina back and in the title picture), and a feud with Carmella. All that Belair had displayed to this moment is her EST athleticism and skills, her nice mic skills, and a lot of charisma. She's a star and she is so young! So young that this reign is not supported by experience in WWE and the wrestling business overall, but it has way too much important thing - constant development and growth by Bianca. I like her as a Champion! She has IT - the IT factor that not many talented women have. I will be happy to see her keeping the belt for some months further... but!

Come on! 

Sasha Banks.

The Boss.  

Sasha Banks is a headliner, "blue print", the main event, style, charisma, talented, language and always there to make the thing spicy and to throw a "party" (to brawl). Bianca is the EST of WWE when it comes to in-ring action and physicality, athleticism,...but Sasha Banks is more complex. You know, everyone knows that Banks is losing herself in the ring. She got herself, so "into the zone"/the match that she often forgets her own safety and that causes her a lot of really nasty injuries. We've witnessed that. Also, Banks is not a "stepping stone" even when she loses to someone. She is a challenge and all the girls who had worked with her might be grateful for the experience and the way she pushed them to explore their limits and overjump them. 

PREDICTIONS:

Folks, this weekend PPVs are a real challenge to be predicted for me! All four announce matches for Saturday and Sunday involve people who are worthy of winning gold and fame, but I will try to make a prediction that is not 50:50!

Similarly, to my article about Dakota and Raquel's match on NXT TakeOver 36, this one is a win-win situation for me, as this time my fan nature is calling for The Boss to win and my booker nature is all about Bianca to retain and to be a continuity of the rivalry for months or two!

So I give Bianca Belair (c) - 52% chance to retain, adding her super-athleticism and strength to the equation!

I give Sasha Banks - 48% (despite I want to give her 50%). If she wins, I won't be disappointed, but I really want to see her working more matches with Bianca.

As I said: It's a win-win for me!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger