Monday 2 September 2024

WHAT HAPPENED??? THE EPIC HIATUS (NEVER SAY NEVER)

 


My love for women's wrestling never fades away!

I am in line every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, sometimes on Mondays (after PPV) to check the WWE results. Constantly checking the rosters and events in AEW. Browsing Ring the Bells interviews, and more... Even trying to be a Lead Booker in Adam Rylands TEW games, where there are two prominent all-women promotions...

I am following my passion, just didn't have the right mindset to return here, to this blog and all of its affiliate social networks, and write! Do I miss it? I do! I love writing, but sometimes life takes you on long and "distracting" journeys. I have been married to my hubby for 1 year (January 2023), we moved to Spain which was an epic travel with a car from Bulgaria to Spain (through Greece, and Italy, two ferryboats, and a lot of excitement with two dogs, on the road and sea). Epic! I wrote a few articles from here, the town near Girona, where we live. Tried to subscribe to TNA Wrestling, but was successfully disappointed when I did for AEW. Being an In-out member of WWE Network! I have a lot of admiration for women like Roxanne Perez, Tiffany Straton, Kelani Jordan, and more. Damn, I enjoy those "nutshells" of gimmicks that Tatum Paxley and Wendy Choo are selling these days!

I re-found streaming. Playing some games, reading books, and trying to get used to life in Spain, Catalonia, which is hard, because people here are not very funny, warm, and open-minded (they are big xenophobes first, don't care that you were forced to live your native country)... but never stop following the women's wrestling scene... [Finding that I might have an AvPD!]

What am I trying to say with this post? Am I back? Or do I just feel some dumb need to write that I am alive and kicking somehow? 

I don't know!

At this point, I really need to write, not only for this project. I need to be distracted, I need to express myself! I need to think and write about my geeky stuff, which a few women have in common with me (a theory). So, maybe this is a "semi-retirement" announcement. Occasional women's wrestling writing analyst announcement. I will start easy after recovering from an injury (it is a sort of that), with posts and shares of others' work, commenting on Facebook and X. I might not write Results reviews because I am technically impaired (no money for subscriptions, not help on that), but maybe will draft a few analyses on teams, stars, etc... So, you can start following me back. 

I might not write Results reviews, because I am technically impaired (no money for subscriptions, not help on that), but maybe will draft a few analyses on teams, stars, etc...

What withholds me is that I am sick of being alone in my "hobbies". I would love to have a few more people helping me with this blog, with ideas, with contributions, with different ways of expressing their views and different points of view, about the women's wrestling world overall. The door is open... No one is coming!

So, I will hope... I wonder how I still have hope... And will try to make the wheel turn again and this project come alive!

Stay Tuned! :) 

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger