Friday 26 May 2023

WAITING/HOPING FOR THE END


Yes, I am starting with the PPV clashes which excites me! Sorry, that Trish vs. Becky is not one of the first things that comes to mind. Don't get me wrong - it's epic by its own standards, but I am really looking forward to the Future (WWE NXT Women's Title Tournament final) and the Hope for a Change (AEW TBS Championship match)...

 I was following Jade Cargill's TBS Reign like someone who will challenge her for the belt! Like all the women who tried to dethrone her, I think... I was following it and dreaming to see it end!

I hoped! Like her close former besties Kiera Hogan, Red Velvet, and many more that somehow this long and exhausting to watch, reign will end. Cargill just smashed everyone's hopes with her muscles and strength!

Now I am putting all of my hopes and dreams, my bets on Taya Valkyrie! Maybe that is wrong because Taya is not the only strong woman who challenged Cargill. But, I really hope that the years of experience and her will to succeed will be enough and will be rewarded. 

Too brave to dare to even think about it, but every reign and streak has an end. I am looking closely at this one. 

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger