Saturday 21 August 2021

WWE SUMMERSLAM 2021 PREVIEW: READY TO PLAY WITH THE DARKNESS?!

 


Overall, this is the purest entertaining match for me announced for tonight!
We knew that this was coming since Eva Marie and Alexa Bliss started to brag with each other. And Doudrop is in the middle. Well, for me this match is with a lot of opportunities to have twists and turns like Doudrop debuting at SummerSlam in her first PPV match and more! 

Eva Marie's return came out from nowhere! As long as I know she wasn't wrestling seriously anywhere and as a close to me person said: Eva Marie had never looked like someone who is taking her WWE career and wrestling as something serious. Now, we can remind ourselves of this feeling! She didn't make any serious move or else in the previous weeks in her matches. She always hides behind Doudrop or others. So, I am not expecting to see more! If it happens - I'll call it a miracle!

The only good thing from her return is that she opened the door for the amazing Piper Niven aka Doudrop, to shine on WWE Raw and to prove once again what a great performer she is and how entertaining not only in but out of the ring she can be. So, I really hope to see Piper taking Eva's spot. 

Alexa Bliss' character is really evolutionary for WWE. She can match with IMPACT's Rosemary and she is even way better at this point. I enjoy watching most of her angles and I am happy that she slowly returned into in-ring action in her new darker persona accompanied by the malicious doll Lilly. She's really on the roll especially after defeating Shayna Baszler. Overall, Alexa had always been a whole package - mic skills, good in-ring performance, and a lot of charisma. She also had the experience on her side which gave her a huge advantage over Eva Marie.

PREDICTION:

I don't know! Somehow I have that bad feeling in my guts that Eva Marie might somehow escape with the victory. I have this feeling. Especially if Doudrop replaces her. But Alexa Bliss got really good chances as already has beaten Marie's protege and top heel like Shayna Baszler. 

I think that I am betting on Alexa because she had proof that she can handle everyone in her dark mode. 

Alexa Bliss - 51%, because she's the best in her game.
Eva Marie - 49%, because Doudrop might replace her and the 49% are for her protege.    

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger