Tuesday 31 March 2020

RAW RESULTS, MAR. 30, 2020: BASZLER STIRKES BACK. ASUKA'S SANITY IS TOTALLY LOST.






Hello, there WWE and wrestling fans. We had two segments this week as one could be called a match. Shayna Baszler and Becky Lynch had their final game before Wrestlemania 36 and The Empress of Tomorrow was in action (don't be too excited, about that).


BECKY LYNCH HAD SOME FINAL WORDS FOR BASZLER. SHAYNA HAD A CLEAR HEADACHE MESSAGE ON HER OWN


I don't know about you, but I am totally exhausted by The Man's reign. From the passionate speeches. From the whole message: You remember when I was nothing, but know I am everything and I beat everyone for it! Yeah, yeah, Becky, we remember! It was fun last year... Today, it makes me look at the SmackDown women's division with more enthusiasm than 10 years ago.  

So this Monday the only difference was where the whole scene took place. On the ramp entrance. Yay, I am so excited, she was not in the ring! Great (You know what sarcasm is, right?). So Becky talked and talked and... I was never that happy to see Shayna, before in my life and those of you had followed AWOW, knows that I had a lot of a hard time getting used to the Queen of Spades. 

The challenger just locked The Man in Kirifuda Clutch then hit her head in the comment table and finish the job with swinging head breaker. 


That melt my heart!

Overview:

Becky Lynch is an amazing character and a good wrestler. Her reign was so entertaining at the beginning when it escaped Lynch vs. Charlotte stuck-in. She had a lot of ups and downs. She was a symbol of the robbed of opportunities people and she got to the point of boredom. Actually, I didn't care about WWE Raw Women's belt anymore. At one moment I would prefer it given to anyone, just to feel some fresh air in my lungs, even Lana (just kidding ;)... or not LOL). 

I really hope to see Shayna as a Champion. Really. I know how dominant she is and how hard to be beaten, but if she won that opens the door for two other great names and more opportunities for the creatives.

But I'll leave it for the WM36 Predictions... This segment was interesting thanks to Baszler. It was classic. It was just another 'Keep the wheel spinning' segment.

ASUKA defeated KAYDEN CARTER


Yes, the NXT Superstar followed the footprints of Deonna Purrazzo and Chelsea Green and appeared on RAW, an unluckily faced Asuka

Carter initiative at the beginning and several good moves were nice touches to the whole small thing of a match. I was really excited to see Kayden getting this opportunity and I don't think that it harmed her career.

Well, Asuka was mad and brutal, a lot of mad. It looks like her turn to insanity is completed and even her interview backstage, where she yelled in Japanese (which is fun), was an embodiment of madness. One hip, cruel kick in the head and Asuka Lock to finish poor, brave Kayden. 

Overview:

As you might know, the Kabuki Warriors will face Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross for the women's tag team belts at WRESTLEMANIA 36! It happened so fast and as much as I prayed for it I didn't saw it coming! It was booked in a rush! 

This match didn't do anything for Asuka's own heat or the championship match story at all. It was sort of: Let's keep her occupied so she won't think about other issues, like lame booking and misrepresentation of the tag team titles.

It didn't do anything for Kayden Carter. It was a nice side work out of NXT, which she used well. Her match was shorter than her fellow NXT Superstars, but her great start and tactics were nice and I can't wait to see her in the Gauntlet match this Wednesday!

It's WrestleMania 36's week, guys, we will have one very special, two nights Scene of the Immortals event, with 4 women's titles, from three USA brands (I am so sad that NXT UK wasn't able to appear for many reasons), so we will enjoy what we have - some quickly booked matches, some kind of long-time build up ones.  

This Saturday and Sunday (April 4th and 5th, 2020),7 PMET/4 PMPTon WWE Network...

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger