Thursday 12 April 2018

POST-WRESTLEMANIA 34 RETURNING ANALYSES PT. 3: SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP


It's so hard to decide which match - The SmackDown Women's Championship or The Mixed Tag Team Match is better. Actually the second one win with one point -  it involved Rousey and she was great!

Actually I can say that both matches are #1 for me!

ASUKA'S TOMORROW BELONGS TO THE QUEEN

We dreamed for this match. For a moment it looked like it won't happened and when Asuka challenged Charlotte, all of us were in ecstasy! 

Asuka put her best in this battle and it was one of the greatest, even the best of her career at this point. I think that she kind of underestimated the Queen and Charlotte took advantage of Asuka's overconfidence, but it wasn't exactly this way. I think that Asuka knew what a serious threat is Flair for her. That's why the Empress was ruthless in her submissions and hits. Asuka was fierce all the time!

On the other hand, Charlotte really over-jumped herself. At first I was like 'Oh! She doesn't stand a chance', but slowly I start to overthink my opinion. Charlotte participated in some of the history-making matches. She is powerful and tactical enough to use every opportunity or weakness in Asuka's strategy. She proved that she is ready for Asuka, with her stunning athleticism.

The match was really great and amazing! 

OVERALL:

I am so happy that Charlotte won! I have a lot of respect for Asuka and she is one of the best, ever, who has stepped in WWE's ring. BUT... Her streak becomes annoyingly boring.

Everything was about the streak. 

I will cite Emma when she was interviewed a long time ago, about Asuka's winning series : 'That is unreal'. Of course it was and it time to be over was at WM! Charlotte was the best choice to end it, without harming Asuka's image!

I love the end when both women displayed a high level of sportsmanship and congratulate and hug each other in the ring. I hope that we will see them working together in the future!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger