Friday 14 July 2017

SMACKDOWN LIVE IS READY TO TURN ITSELF INTO A REAL BATTLEGROUND

After weeks of heated rivalries, short title matches and struggling, the shocked and shaken aafter Money In The Bank Blue Brand Women's division is put on display, this time in a 5-Way-Eliminations match, to determine who will go at the second main PPV for the year - SummerSlam and who will challenge the Champion (whoever she might be).

I don't know which is more exciting?! 

Sitting and waiting for Carmella to make her move or the handicap rivalry between former PCB members and the renewed Welcoming Committee!!! Carmella is kind of busy advocating for James Ellsworth, but this doesn't exclude her from the picture on 100%. No, we must beware from The Princess Of Staten Island. She may steal the spotlight at SummerSlam.

This week we had a really great technical match between the really serious fighters: Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Tamina and Natalya. Of course at the end Lana caused a distraction and the heels won. Lana is kind of difference maker.

I can't miss to share my excitement on Charlotte's great fave turn. It happened kind of natural. More natural than those of RAW's Dana Brooke. I don't have problems with it, because it has it's tweener aura. We can expect her to turn back to the darkness, but at this point I ejoy watching her working with Becky Lynch.

The other one who I want to talk about is Tamina. I rediscover her, after her return. I remind myself, how exciting was her beginning. That she had several really good shots at WWE Divas title back then, against Beth Phoenix and Paige. She served well as an AJ Lee's bodyguard and team B.A.D. powerhouse. Now I am happy to see her competing and I hope to see more from her.

It's hard to predict who will win in this type of match. I think about Lana and Charlotte Flair. Or maybe Tamina. I will say Tamina, with some help from Lana. Maybe at the end we will have a battle between Snuka and Flair, with The Ravishing Russian causing the lost for Charlotte. I hope so! 

Don't miss Battleground PPV, next week on July 23, only on the award wining WWE Network!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger