Tuesday 11 July 2017

SHINE NOVA CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT PREDICTIONS PT. 1: ANALYSING THE BRACKETS


I love SHINE! If I have to chose which all women promotion to point as my favorite between SHINE, SHIMMER and WSU, I will chose SHINE, despite their lack of desire for communication. They are available for me to purchase and watch their shows. Well, the last time I checked they were!

I am really excited about their tournament, about Ivelisse, Kiera Hogan and Veda Scott's appearance in it, I am so excitedly curious about the newest talents like Holidead, Shotzi Blackheart, etc. Today I decided to make some predictions for the first round. 

VEDA SCOTT VS. PRISCILLA KELLY

I really hope to see a nice match between indie veteran and rising star. Scott is one of the iconic names. Competitor who contributed a lot for the women's wrestling, with her work for ROH, SHIMMER, WSU and others. 

Kelly is a fresh talent and the NOVA Championship was rumored as a title for new talents. She worked for WSU and several other promotions, but I am looking forward to see her doing nice thing for SHINE in the future. I hope that they will book her as a winner. I respect Veda, but I wish to see some new names, elevated. 

Of course it will be great if Scott continues her appearances with SHINE. She's got a lot of opportunities in there.

WINNER: Priscilla Kelly 

LEAH VAUGHAN VS. ACR
This one is hard.  

One part of me want to see Amanda Carolina Rodriguez, shortly named ACR, continuing to the next stage of the tournament. This woman spend a lot of her time in SHINE teaming and managing Ivelisse, Thea Trinidad and Mercedes Martinez. Now it's her time to shine on her own.

On the other hand: Leah Vaughan is well established and serious professional wrestler, with a lot of potential. Her video segments and ambitions will take her far. I will bet on her, because there must be someone from the previous generation, even if she is the link between newest and oldest names.

WINNER: Leah Vaughan

AJA PERERA VS. STORMIE LEE

These two are kind of fresh  names. 

The Brazilian breakout Perera undoubtedly will accomplish more in the future, but for now, she is kind of really, really fresh Star. She will have a lot of new chances, according to her presentation in the tournament.

Stormie Lee is someone, already related to SHINE. I wish to see her continuing in the next round. She needs some victories and the tournament is a good start. 

WINNER: Stormie Lee

KIERA HOGAN VS. SHOTZI BALCKHEART

Hm. I've heard several fans speaking well about Shotzi, who is totally new name for me. This youngster is really promising name and I hope to see more from her in SHINE in the future. Every promotion needs new names, in a well balanced roster of talents - old and new. The fresh talents brings new challenge and I hope that Blackheart will prove that the fans positive opinion for her is well deserved.

I want to see Kiera winning this one. She has momentum. She already started to make a name for herself. She is WSU current Spirit Champion and she already won several huge battles in her career. She has potential and since we may not see Deonna Purrazzo or Hania The Howling Huntress soon, competing for SHINE, Hogan has the skills to become one of the promotion's famous names.

WINNER: Kiera Hogan

NOTE: NEXT PART WILL BE PUBLISHED AT JULY 14TH

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger