Wednesday 2 May 2018

BACKLASH WITHOUT ROUSEY?!


If I had to evaluate, which former MMA, addition to WWE/NXT - Ronda Rousey or Shayna Baszler is better at this point (you won't like the answer) I will point out Baszler. Shayna Baszler really has a character and name, even long before winning the NXT Women's title in an epic fight against Ember Moon. Baszler has a name in the business. 

Ronda Rousey only has a name in the world of wrestling!

Name based on her MMA and Olympic medal win. No, guys, that is not something to be ignored. NO! Those are facts that evoke respect! 

But for me as a person, who had never watched MMA or Rousey in a MMA match, she is kind of really fresh name. A rookie in WWE! She is amazing athlete, with less than average mic skills, and not concretely defined character! She is just RONDA ROUSEY!

I'm sad to say it, but I looked at Backlash PPV's card and I just take a breath of relief, that WWE hasn't over-pushed her again, forcing her in the show. I am not hurry in my 'celebration', because there are more than three days, WWE to decide to book her in some revenge against, the veteran Mickie James (I hope not) or who knows. I just hope that they will develop her storyline with Natalya, James and Bliss in Raw, that there would be some backstage confrontations, that they will book her in several matches and then we'll have a PPV finish of the storyline.  That would be good, not pushing her through our throats! 

With all of my respect, I will repeat myself, stating that only her name and outside of wrestling fame is protecting her, from doom... I really wish her good luck in WWE and I hope to see her developing a character and mic skills (eventually), so not to be seen only as a 2D vision - as an athlete and former MMA and Olympic medalist. 

I really wish her that!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger