Monday 25 June 2018

AWOW ANNOUNCMENT WITH SOME NEW POLICIES INTORDUCTION


We are huge fans of DivaDirt.com and SquaredCircleSirens.com, and several others )we hope to find more), we love and respect their work and we even don't bother 'sharing' it! We love women's wrestling (as we are interested in wrestling overall, and the guys are catching our eye too 😉😉😉).

I am looking at this blog, as our web-site, our evolution from Facebook page, that was reaching 200+ likes at one point and 100+ followers, that was deleted and 'rise from the ashes' with renewed love and desire for following, analyzing and respect women's wrestling art! Me and my colleagues, we put a lot of emotions, especially me, because wrestling, women's wrestling especially, gave me strength, empowerd me and gave me hope in a very dark, self-destructive period, when literally I hadn't idea who I am, and how to accept myself (long and dark story, that doesn't belong in here).  That's why I am so critical and sometimes my critics, sounds like pure insults and I want to apologize, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, with all my soul for that! I am highly critical for myself and for the blog and the page. I know that my English sucks. I know that sometimes I am overemotional. I am not perfect, my 'creation' is reflecting that, but I am working, with my fellow colleagues to improve.

What we'll do from here?

Firstly, I want to announce that the Ice Age is over! Our 'Blog freezing period' is at his end and we will return to our usual schedule. This mean, trying to cover women's wrestling events of the week, for the month, etc.; creating top 10s; booking ideas and more analysis!

Secondly, we want to collaborate with different sites and promotions, aside from the distance. With Internet and Social Networks, the distance is not a problem anymore. We want to learn who are the newest talents and to receive more info.

Thirdly, we desperately want to have interviews with our and yours favorite wrestlers! We hope to get the courage and to take steps to make that task accomplished.

 We will try to cover not only WWE or Impact, from time to time, but other, favorite all-women promotions like WOH, SHIMMER, SHINE and WSU. We are not forgetting about our controversial 'crush' Lucha Underground as well. 

So our new policies are related to LESS USE OF OVEREMOTIONAL, INSULTING CRITICS, as much AS POSSIBLE. I don't like to be disappointed but I must deal with it, so I'll try my best to take the emotions under control. 

Thank you for your time and attention!

Sincerely yours,
Shelly K.
(AWOW founder)


AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger