Wednesday 2 February 2022

DIGIATL MEDIA CHAMPINSHIP ON THE LINE THIS THRURSDAY! DON'T MISS IT

 


We will see another challenging moment for the amazing Knockout Jordynne Grace this Thursday on Impact! Wrestling as it was announced earlier this week!

Since, obviously, there is no restriction for sex or gender for the Digital Media belt, the next in line is Matt Cardona, and where Matt is there is a huge chance for Chelsea Green to be seen these days. You know they are being an item! LOL So the feeling that we might see Chelsea involved is strong. 

We'll wait and see!

Until then all I can say is that I really think that we will see nice and high-standard Intergender wrestling which is so typical for Impact Wrestling. I am really not worrying that Jordynne will look small and fragile next to Cordona. I have watched what she is capable of and I know that she can take a stand against every man in or out of Impact! As I said my worries are not related to the gender difference because it doesn't matter in this case, my concerns are with the possible interferences. 

Can't wait until Thursday, Impact! Wrestling, on AXS TV!

Don't miss it!

AWOW Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


HEY, GUYS! 
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!!!
BUY US A COFFEE AND SUPPORT OUR BLOG!
THERE ARE THREE LEVELS OF POSSIBILITY TO DO THAT
JUST BUY ME A COFFEE AND LEARN MORE...
OR BECOME OUR PATREON, TODAY!!!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger