Saturday 5 February 2022

WWE SMACKDOWN 2022-02-04 RESULTS (MY BABY IS PRETTIER THAN YOURS)


What can I say: WWE really knows how to follow the path they had drawn. You know - if I or you had a promotion and the information for one or more of our main or not events leaked as rumors we might try to change something! Well, WWE doesn't care and respect that!

So...

ALIYAH defeated NATALYA 
via count-out!

I am really happy that Aliyah has a chance to work with Nattie! Yeah, we know how much Natalya hates to train and work with young or new talents, because they surpass her, but... COME ON, NATTIE, THIS JUST MEANS THAT YOU ARE AN AMAZING TEACHER! Nothing wrong or less respectful with that!

I had followed Aliyah since her first day in WWE NXT and I really love her as my own (creative) daughter! I am so proud of what she has done or how she is booked, more appropriately. She will have a Dungeon Match next week (whatever that is)! You'll nail it, girl!

As I said it's nice to see Natalya helping Aliyah! 

The match was nice. The similarity with Cora Jades's booking is almost invisible! But I love to see Aliyah getting the push that she deserves after years in NXT! Beautiful headscissors, nice moves overall by the "rookie", all is nice. I can't wait for next week's Hart Dungeon Match!

AWOW Match Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

RONDA ROUSEY CHALLENGED CHARLOTTE FLAIR FOR WRESTLEMANIA 38

"I'll see you at WM, b***h!" 

This is what every mother wants her child to hear coming out of her mouth! 

Actually, Ronda almost won my heart when she nailed Sonya Deville (finally), but... well, she had won my sympathies, for this segment. not for her "I had travel half of the country blah-blah-blah!". She won it by standing for her child and beating down Deville!

That's it! Overall, the angle is mediocre and only "real" fans in the crowd enjoy it! 

AWOW Segment Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger