Friday 4 February 2022

GUESS WHAT WWE HAS IN THEIR PREVIEW FOR TONIGHT'S SMACKDOWN?! YEAH, YOU GOT IT! YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A FORTUNETELLER TO DO IT!


Yes!
WWE women's wrestling scene will be "All-about-Ronda-Rousey!"!
Ronda promised "Rebecca" on Monday Night's Raw, after an arm-drag which put the Raw Women's Champion in a not very comfortable position, that tonight, Friday, February 04th, the Rowdy one will reveal her WrestleMania 38 opponent!

I really hope NOT!

I really hope someone to ruing the moment, because we need to struggle more and to wonder! It's too early, guys! I don't want to hear it despite the other option is having Ronda-Roni-Whatever doing talking angles all the way to The Show of the Shows! 

Too many exclamation signs!!!!!! I know...

You can't be emotionless when we talk about this issue... So tonight, we all will sit around the TVs, computers, whatever and will be waiting if there going to be drama or everything will end in one statement (boring!!!😴😴😴)!!! (more exclamation signs!!!)

P.S.

I want Aliyah vs. Sasha Banks!!! Don't ask me "why"! I just feel the need to see Sasha Banks being jealous of the youngest SmackDown Superstar with a record, but first to lure her with the "I am your friend' trick!



AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger