Monday 7 February 2022

NXT PREVIEW 2022-02-08

 



Three women's matches for Tuesday! 

NXT 2.0 really knows how to make a treat for the WWE NXT women's division connoisseurs! It's going to be a really interesting showdown as we start with something more fun and end with a fight for the women's gold.

WENDY CHOO vs. TIFFANY STRATTON

This rivalry had a quick build-up, but it would be nice to see these two characters - The Daddu's Rich Girl (Stratton) facing the "Sleeping beauty of NXT". I know that some experts are not pleased with Choo's character but I want to see where are the creators going with it. As I said it's a huge transformation from Mei Ying - the terrifying Tian-Sha leader to this comic gimmick.

I really hope to see Wendy winning this one over Stratton. Tiffany is a bit fun as always calling her rich dad to whine about everything, and I just hope Choo gives her one more reason for that!

AWOW Rating: ⭐⭐+



SARRAY vs. DAKOTA KAI

I am looking forward to this one as well. This rivalry in its beginning, but it's promising because we had two of the best quickest, and technician fighters on the NXT women's roster. By the way, I am not sure if this is not just a match to give more momentum to the renewed Sarray. I will be happy with both results - it doesn't matter who will win, both deserve it, but Sarray needs it more.

Meanwhile, I have read an interesting article that I partially agree with - that keeping Dakota in NXT is wasting her talent. Yeah, if she had chances right now in the mean roster I would completely agree with that. But with everything about Ronda, Charlotte, and the G.O.A.T. (Becky), I think that they can debut her somewhere in the summer, early autumn if they decide because she is a Superstar quality and by the way, she is doing just fine on NXT, where there are more and more fresh faces to compete against...

AWOW Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+


WWE NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPION MANDY ROSE vs. KAY LEE RAY

Look, I really wish this match to end in a no contest or disqualification, Toxic Attraction to interfere, because I think that this battle is destined to happen at WWE NXT Takeover: Vengeance Day, next week! Do you agree?!

I think that the Superstars are involved and we, the audience, deserve one extreme match in which KLR beat the hell out of Rose, and vice versa. They have the potential to do so. I am sure that Mandy is good enough to take a stand against the Scary Queen of Scotts in an all-out Hardcore match, and I hope that this week's showdown will end in a way to pave the path to the deserved and desired collision destination and championship match!

AWOW Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+⭐

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger