Friday 12 May 2023

I AM BAAAACK!!!... mmm... AM I? (EDITOR'S NOTE)

 

I'M BAAAACK!!!

Yeah! This is what I want to vocalize like you know who (the wrestler formerly known as Paige) did!

I missed that space! My women's wrestling passion dedicated space! I missed the shitty formatting of fonts and text in here and it wasn't late to show up and say "Hi! Did you miss me?!", as you can see in my "returning article"! I answered with swearing as usual! Not really lady-like behavior, right! But I am not a lady, so... (wrestling-loving wench/b*tch LOL)

I never stopped watching WWE, IMPACT, and AEW, while I was on that epic hiatus. I didn't miss two of my "children", as I called them, "my kids" (I love to say that too), growing up to be champions - Liv Morgan and Roxanne Perez (she wasn't around when I was here). I have a third one, from AEW - Skye Blue, who I am dying to see on top, one of these days. Maybe ROH Women's World Champion. I watched so many great things happening, so many new and old talents rising. My WWE NXT UK favorite women's division was partially absorbed in WWE NXT. Saraya (f.k.a. Paige) debuted on AEW. Emma returned on SmackDown (sorry, but I really have a professional love for Tenille Dashwood) to mark the new Era in WWE under Paul Levesque aka Triple H, which is great! We lost Sasha Banks and Naomi and now we have Mercedes Moné IN Japan and Trinity (who is in IMPACT and will get an article for that)! Fallon Henley and Kiana James were tag team champions, which might not ring the bell for you, but to me was a really interesting decision... And more and more!

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHAT I WANT TO MARK IS:

- THE WWE DRAFT HAS HAPPENED AND THE CONSEQUENCES ARE EPIC AS USUAL!

- THE OUTCAST FINALLY WILL HAVE A MATCH WHERE BRITT BAKER, THE CHAMP JAMIE HAYTER AND (THANKS GOD) THE RETURNING HIKARU SHIDA, WILL SEEK VENGENCE, AND I THINK THAT THIS ONE DESERVES A BETTER ARENA, THAN DYNAMITE!!!

- IMPACT HIT THE JACKPOT WITH TRINITY.

- NXT WILL CROWN A NEW WOMEN'S CHAMPION WITH A WELL-PACKED TOURNAMENT WHICH IS IN PROGRESS WITH LYRA VALKYRIA AND TIFFANY STRATTON, GOING TO THE NEXT ROUND.

SO, MUCH MORE IS HAPPENING IN THE BIG PROMOTIONS IN THE USA AND AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Women's wrestling didn't lose a bit of its inertia, even as IMPACT Wrestling is the cradle of the Revolution to me, where women first did ladders and real cage matches and WWE just capitalized on that, has shrunk somehow.

So, there is no better time for AWOW to be back on track - salty, sultry, and harsh toward what I love! I can't promise you FOREVER! There are times in our lives, which are transitional, like me and my husband moving out of our home country, which washes you away like a tsunami. But whenever I rise from the creative ashes of the previous period of writing for AWOW, I feel more energized and more determined, so the demotivation from some failures and dying dreams, don't have the strength and the effect they did in the past!

Now as I am investing in some WWE Network and AEW Plus (has trouble getting subscribed for IMPACT), I feel more inspired to do my analyses and to follow my passion for women's wrestling as some others, as well. 

Thank you, to all of you, who are secretly waiting for me to return! What I hope now, aside from being here as long as I can and writing about AWOW is that soon I will be able to say "WE in AWOW", as I hope to get more volunteers to help me with this "hot mess"...

Thank you, one more time!

Respect!

All yours ;), 

ELLE

P.S. !!!Spoiler Alert!!! I want to talk about the OUTCASTS and TRINITY Fatu, next! So, stay tuned!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger