Thursday 15 September 2016

TNA HAS NEW KNOCKOUTS CHAMPION, BUT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS


Part of me is happy about Maria. She joined her former WWE fellows Tara (Victoria in WWE), Gail Kim and Mickie James and she deserves title reign, especially after her mistreating by WWE.

I don't like the way she "won" the belt...

It was a bit disappointing. Come on! Maria is capable of more.She was and still is one of the good WWE Alumni, who can put a good match together. We missed her fight with Gail Kim and now we saw her winning the belt by forcing her "assistant" Allie to lay down for the 3 counts.

That is a disaster for me. Actually I don't remember if WWE ever done this before. They have a lot of history of funny-humiliating Divas moments, but I think that they never allowed title to be changed that way. Well Impact Wrestling "beat them" in that. 

This days TNA's Knockouts division is stepping backward. Their title was turned in something without much value. You can go there and make the champion to lay down for the count and take it. I don't know where this is leading. Maybe to another Gail-Maria battle? Maybe Sienna will turn on her "boss"? Maybe Jade will get another opportunity? I don't know... I know that they have or must have a plan, because that "title robbing" segment was shocking and disappointing. I was desperately thinking that they will allow Cherry Bomb (now Allie), to show what she is capable of, this time. 

At this point their Women's Knockout title looks a little less prestigious than it ever been.  I feel sorrow for those talented women in that division forced to do a tragically-funny angles and segments. For God's sake! They have Mia Yim, Marti Belle, Allysin Kay, Maria, Cherry Bomb and Gail Kim and they come out with that?

Sorry if I sound too rude for your taste, but I really hope that they have a good plan...

We'll wait and we'll see!

Respect!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger