Thursday 15 September 2016

THE MATCH IS CONFIRMED AND NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO WAIT FOR NO MERCY!



I am on cloud 9, seventh heaven and etc.

At first I didn't have the opportunity to check the results early in the morning at Wednesday, as a I shared with you, I have something non-wrestling to do. I decided to watch the video, later in the night. Actually I opened WWE.com but I didn't check who is the winner. The only thing I remember was that I had read that there was a Fatal-5-Way match between the rest of the girls who competed on Backlash!

I watched it. The match was interesting enough to make me press pause if I needed to go to the bathroom. It was on the level of Backlash, almost. 

I saw Alexa Bliss using her usual strategy from the PPV and I decided that she is not the "Chosen One". At one point I thought it's going to be Carmella or Nikki Bella. Alexa took too much beat-down. But at the end I was in shock and euphoria at the same time. Becky Lynch, too.

I am happy for Alexa. That is a huge honor for her and that girl deserve for every single day she spend in WWE Performance center and NXT.  She got that amazing moves set that can be used very effectively against the Champ. She may not win, but she will put a good fight. 

As for Becky... weeell, Becky is amazing! All of the SDL roster are amazing and at this point they are more serious threat about RAW women's division rating, than any other women's wrestling event in NXT or outside WWE. I can't stop reminding you how great is that new WWE policy of hiring indie workers and give them opportunities to shine on a grand stage. Becky Lynch is undoubtedly one of the greatest names next to Sasha, Emma, Paige, Asuka, Billie, Peyton and Ember Moon. I hope that they will add more favorite faces, soon.

I will allowed myself to make prediction that Becky will retained her title, because it is logical and RAW already have done that title switch. It will become annoying. Becky suits well the Champion's position and she has the abilities and skills to reign over there.   

Of course there is a lot of hatred, from the fans who love to watch wrestling superficially. Someone even called Bliss "loser", which is a pure display of narrow-mind.  Alexa may lose the match at No Mercy, but she still will be one of the most memorable NXT Alumna and competitor with a future in WWE.

Both Becky and Alexa are part of WWE evolution and new program of developing  new talents. You must be a real loser if you don't appreciate the hard work and the many sacrifices that this women have done, to be in WWE. Maybe you should watch Breaking Ground on the Award Winning WWE Network, to see what exactly I am talking about.

I can't wait to see that clash.It's going to be epic.

P.S.: That picture of Alexa is really good for a profile refreshing! She deserves that too! ;)  

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger