Saturday 16 May 2020

OVERVIEWS: WWE SMACKDOWN MAY 15, 2020 - THE QUEEN SET THE STAGE FOR THE FUTURE RIFT BETWEEN THE BOSS AND BAYLEY! IT WAS GREAT!!!




I really think that this was the wake-up call that Sasha Banks needed! ... Oooh, I can't wait to reach this amazing segment.




First... Dana Brooke stole another one from Naomi, who looked so glow-ish and was on her best, as well as Dana who learned how to use simple tactics instead of flashy finishers to win. I don't care. I like Naomi a lot, way more than Dana and I will say it. But I don't care about Dana's win and let her celebrate. Congratulations, Brooke! I don't know where is that leading? To a WWE SmackDown Women's Championship? Like Dana forgetting herself and challenge Bayley. Bayley pick Sasha to 'defend' her belt - "If you beat my pet Sasha, you will have a title match!" story again, but this time with Dana. The things escalate when Bayley interferes and... or else! What's the idea?

That is what is interesting for me about Dana's victory last night. Not the victory itself, but what is the exact idea behind beating one of the greatest wrestlers in WWE - Naomi?! It's a build-up! Hm, let's see what follows.


And now! Speaking about people turned to pets... I have never enjoyed Charlotte Flair's non-ring appearance and segment that much! The Queen just gave the kick needed to crack that boring so-called friendship! And Bayley helped a lot... I lost count: Which time it was that she stopped Banks from speaking. "Are you your own woman or are you just going to be Bayley's lackey?". The question! The biggest one, that destroyed that farce of a friendship, where The Boss is always there to defend Bayley's belt when the other way around is actually, 'The Role Model' constantly tripping her 'frenemy'.


Banks' look when Flair said these words was priceless. It said it all! Really great segment for me!


RESULTS:

⭐⭐ DANA BROOKE defeated NAOMI;

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ CHARLOTTE FLAIR asked SASHA BANKS /W. BAYLEY/ an important question!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger