Wednesday 13 May 2020

OVERVIEWS: IMPACT WRESTLING MAY 12, 2020: DEBUTS




Two matches, two debuts as one of them is of a future Knockouts for sure. Pure technical wrestling and a nice stand to WWE.




Kylie Rae spoiled Tasha Steelz debut with a beautiful STF. For me it was another jobbing but not a squash at all. The match was really good, really intensive and I like Rae's positivity, smile and technique more and more with every match. It's a pure joy to watch her in the ring and how greatly she elevates her opponents. I don't know if Tasha is considered to be signed, but I know that she had the luck to work with one of the greatest rising stars in the business these days.

Admiration to Kylie Rae!



Kimber Lee literally stole one from Havok, who were destined to dominate the whole match. It was a dramatic battle. But one brass knuckles behind the referee's back were enough to secure a victorious debut for Lee. Interesting, sneaky beginning in front of the enigmatic Nevaeh who appeared again in the audience area to watch the battle closely.

I am really intrigued by Nevaeh's connection with Havok and I think that these two might form alliance or might be bitter enemies. I hope that it would be alliance, but rivalry suits me fine.

At the end of the overview I just hope that both Kimber Lee and Nevaeh will find home in the KO's division. That would be a great investment.

RESULTS:

⭐⭐⭐⭐ KYLIE RAE defeated TASHA STEELZ

⭐⭐⭐ KIMBER LEE defeated HAVOK



AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger