Saturday 23 May 2020

Rest In Power, Hana Kimura!!!




Today we are mourning the loss of the STARDOM star Hana Kimura!
The 22 years old's death was confirmed by her promotion and the whole wrestling is devastated by the sad news.

We are saying 'Rest In Power!' because people will remember her for the powerful and wonderful person and performer that she was!

These are her last words:

Nearly 100 frank opinions every day. I couldn’t deny that I was hurt. I’m dead. Thank you for giving me a mother. It was a life I wanted to be loved. Thank you to everyone who supported me. I love it. I’m weak, I’m sorry. I don’t want to be a human anymore. It was a life I wanted to be loved. Thank you, everyone. I love you. Bye.

— Hana Kimura, Twitter

Did we lost that precious soul to bullying as many rumors cited? What kind of twisted freakish jerks could cause that blossoming young soul that much of a pain so that she gave up?

Questions without answers and legacy that crying to be taken measures against violence in it's different forms. To make the world better.

Rest in power, little Angel!

Let's keep silence for a minute!
😭😭😭

😔😔😔




AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger