Sunday 3 May 2020

WARNING!!! IMPORTANT!!! WARNING!!! AWOW EDITOR'S NOTE: RECONSTRUCTED AND BACK


Why did my 'results' articles late?

Why everything drops at you on Sunday?

I needed some creative reconstructions. I've made some plans that I won't share because I am superstitious about that (sharing plans). 

Overall, I was sick of writing the 'results' overview. 'Tamina nailed Bayley with a kick!', 'Asuka tapped her out!' if you can see that you can read it on every media, you can watch videos of it. I grew tired, guys, and needed to take a 'hardcore twist' involving analysis of the shows, not descriptions of the matches.

Analyses of what happened and eventually why, what would be the consequences, what might follow, how I am experiencing it from the sight of someone who admires the dirty words like 'kayfabe', 'booking', 'gimmick', all the beautiful terminology of that business that creates the magic. I like it as it is and it doesn't stop me to forget it for a second while I am looking at the match.  

I love to watch the drama expressed in the ring. The faces. How bodies work together. I love to say 'Wow! How did they work that?' or as a writer 'Ow! What a nice twist! What's next?!', 'I would write it this way!' or 'It's better written this way!'. 

So, I needed to go deeper and it's hardcore because most people don't love to read deep  💩 because wrestling is simple for them: two half-naked, exotic hair colored women kick their butts.

IT'S WAY MORE FOR ME! IT'S ART! TWISTED VIOLENCE, CLOSE TO THE HUMAN NATURE BEAUTIFUL IN ITS PRIMARY RAW LOOK ART! I hope that it means the same for you and that's why you are here!

Simply put: I'll try to catch what is not that obvious in my OVERVIEWS, instead of describing the obvious. There are people who mastered the second and I respect them for the nerves and the patience and the hard work. 

So NO MORE RESULTS! 

HERE COME THE OVERVIEWS!!!

Your One-woman office,
Shell K.
AWOW Chief Editor and 1/2 staff 😉💖


AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger