Tuesday 5 May 2020

PREVIEWS: WWE NXT MAY 06, 2020 - LONG-AWAITED TITLE SHOT




The Queen Charlotte Flair will face her long-awaited #1 Contender Io Shirai in a singles match for the belt this Wednesday and this is a show you don't want to miss!
Definitely it's going to be a good match and I really hope that it would be memorable even in the conditions of the world pandemic. We have two of the shiniest WWE Superstars as Io is someone with so much experience and out of k*yfabe I am sure that Flair is the one who is overexcited for a match against The Evil Of The Sky (I like it this way. 'Genius' belonged to her face persona). I really expect a good match (more than average).

Aaaand... I think that we all know who will win it if WWE didn't play an April fool joke and put Shirai over their poster child, which I doubt, but since I knew what madness WWE Creatives posses I 1-5% doubts in mind that Io may end with the gold in specific circumstances. In general, I think that Flair will have one of the biggest battles these days and will end victorious.


The other exciting thing about this Wednesday's show is the debut of Scarlett Bordeaux side by side with her boyfriend Karrion Kross (?!). She is announced just as Scarlett on WWE.com. Yeah, Bordeaux is too long and complicated even for me ;) so let's drop it!

I can't wait to see what WWE has for her after Scarlett's journey through ROH and Impact Wrestling. I hope to see some classy intergender action (maybe with Candice LeRae and Johnny Gargano. I know that they are all heels - it's about evil domination, guys).

Can't wait to see that!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger