Monday 11 May 2020

OVERVIEWS: WWE MONEY IN THE BANK MAY 10, 2020 RESULTS - MITB MATCH MEGAPUSH. SD'S WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH - THE SAME OLD STORY!




The unique Money In the Bank is over. At least I am happy that I have 1 right prediction (sorry Tamina). Also, I can say that the three women that I cited as favorites were close to the victory as well. But what happened? Time for Overview!

Bayley entered the ring with Champion's (over)confidence and Sasha Banks following her with a sharp gaze in her back.



Tamina entered the match as usual. We had a discussion with my fellow AWOW colleague George (who I hope to see him write soon for the blog, again) and he shared how sad he is that the Samoan veteran didn't win. Then I put my views on the table and we discuss it. She deserves respect and for him, the gold is the biggest form of it, for me to be there, to be involved, to work all these years, and even when there is no storyline for you to be signed is sort of respect! The Hall of Fame spot is a form of respect. I think that Tamina who is in her 40s realizes that now, the best she can do is to be there and to support the newest generation of women. Those who had better training. I love Tamina's work in the ring. She and Natalya as two of the last veterans, who started their careers almost at the same time are really good workers in the ring and no one can deny it. Tamina is respected by everyone, including Bayley (out of k**fabe). Tamina is respected by the company. But she doesn't have the IT factor needed for a Champion. Sorry! She is good at what she was doing - elevating other women. The whole 'We want her to win' is just because many people lost patience waiting for the best rivalry in SmackDown!



Bayley reached so far and it's visible. Also, we wait for her rivalry with The Boss, which is inevitable. Despite their attempts to stay friends, it's coming. And it's for the best. I watched Banks walking behind her. Sasha's eyes were telling a different story, especially after her Champion friend didn't let her talk backstage when Kyla Braxton interviewed them. Banks' interference at the end was expected, why the match wasn't stopped after that assault. Actually, Banks once again was Bayley's weapon to retain the belt.

I know that I want Sasha Banks vs. Bayley! That is what will be great and I hope before the end of the year to have that...

Overall, the match was really good and both women in the ring were at their best. The water in the face of Tamina heated up the emotions. The spots were nice. I can't wait to see where the Blue brand women's division is going from here.


The Women's MITB Ladder match, that started with the Men's, was the shocker for me. I really didn't think that they will elevate Asuka that high after months of lowering her down. I am surprised that Shayna Baszler was the fourth woman, lost on the way to the roof. I like that Nia Jax and Lacey Evans were set to be The Empress's last obstacles.



Overall, the match was filled with interesting moments. It was entertaining from the beginning when Asuka ambushed the rest of the pack, then Dana Brooke who thought that she had won and Carmella nailed her with her photo. Baszler with her Kirifuda Clutch on Rey Mysterio and in the end the Empress of Tomorrow reclaimed her title, won the valuable briefcase and contract with a kick in Baron Corbin's face. The food fight was funny! Nice work!




Really, surprising mega push! I didn't see it coming, but I don't mind it at all, because Asuka and Shayna Baszlers are the two serious opponents that I can see challenging for the Raw Women's title. Maybe Nia Jax can get a shot as well. Now this was another compensation but way more deserved for the Japanese sensation. Now all of us are following where and when she will cash in. Maybe she will disappear, maybe she will tease The Man with the briefcase, showing up in Lynch's matches. There are a lot of doors open for ideas.



The consequences are coming!

RESULTS:

👍👍👍👍👍 ASUKA won 2020 WOMEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH AND THE CONTRACT FOR 1 YEAR, GIVING HER OPPORTUNITY TO CHALLENGE FOR A TITLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!

👍👍👍👍 WWE SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPION BAYLEY defeated TAMINA, to retain the belt.


AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger