Wednesday 22 April 2020

IMPACT WRESTLING REBELLION: NIGHT ONE RESULTS



Inspired by WrestleMania and in empty arena Impact's Rebellion will take place to consecutive Tuesdays.

The Night one edition showed one Knockouts match, but important as a PPV debut for a newcomer (if Rebellion is still PPV ?!).



KYLIE RAE defeated KIERA HOGAN


A really good battle between Kiera Hogan and the hot new addition Kylie Rae. I love the moment when they both tried superkick and nailed each other.

Nice spots. Dramatic share of dominance. Classic, pure wrestling. The characters were well presented and it was nice STF that ended the showdown.

OVERALL:

I am happy that they put these two to work together and to elevate Kylie via Hogan. Kiera is a really progressive young talent with a great future as her opponent. Both women really got the chemistry.

I enjoyed Kylie's facial expression after the win. It was sort of savage and then there she is- the cute smile and 'the nicest girl in the block' smile. I liked that little display of vileness. I am really happy how they are booking Rae and I can't wait to see what they got for her.

For Night two on April 28, 2020, is announced Rosemary vs. Havok (?!) in a Metal Mayhem match, which is a typo error for me, because as long as I remember the Knockouts title was on the line in this match and it's between Jorydnne Grace (c) and Taya Valkyrie... I don't know what to say... We'll wait and we'll see.

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger