Thursday 16 April 2020

PART 3: IT'S JUST TOO MUCH




GETTING PERSONAL

You know the story!

I found my love for women's wrestling one late night watching Lita & Chyna (c) vs. Ivory & Molly Holly! It wasn't a match that you will appreciate today, despite the good spots pulled in a short time, but it was the world for me because I haven't watched any of the women involved fighting and I just have read about them.

My first successful prediction was that Trish Stratus would be great! She became a 7-time WWE Women's Champion and Hall of Famer!

The first night when I get Internet in my parents' suite I watched matches until dawn on YouTube. I have missed so much thanks to the misogynistic TV channels in Bulgaria, who refused to introduce women's wrestling to us (because the BG's infantile little girls will start to nail each other at school, not that they don't do it without watching WWE). My cousin, every man in here that I know is laughing at wrestling and ESPECIALLY at the women, that inspired me and saved my life...

Wrestling next to music and TV shows, a little gaming, and writing (in Bulgarian) saved me... WWE then-Divas inspired me and saved me. Then I found TNA/Impact Wrestling and at one point I prefer watching Impact! and it's KOs in extreme matches instead of WWE bikini contests. But I still followed my first love.

They broke my heart when they released Superstars like Gail Kim, Melina, Emma/Tenille Dashwood and Ivelisse Velez (especially). It was a bitter taste in my mouth and a slap in the face! Heartbreaking!

They robbed us when they failed to make another Evolution PPV or Mae Young Classic 2019! We want our MYC!!! We want it and this time you should here the independent wrestling analyzers and fans who are the best barometer in a search for indie contestant!

WE WANT, WE NEED, WE DEMAND A ALL-WOMEN SHOW!!! When you get back on your feet you might rehire and hire more stunning ladies for that goal. Call me, when you ready!

But it's nothing like learning that 18 million dollars were raised by Linda McMahon to fuel the hatred in the White House! I am not a USA citizen. I don't want to live in the USA, especially today, or maybe never! I hoped as a writer to have the innovative, low cost, distant job... Now, I don't want it and my dream wasn't kill because of the bad managing and booking, unfair releases of ultra-talented women - somehow I swallowed that because there were always a bunch of amazing ladies breaking their backs in that misogynistic ring! This here, that I've been closing my eyes concentrating on the product, in-ring action, and storylines, this MISERY BROKE ME! 

Now I am totally sure, that my writing dreams will never come true with WWE. They might declare that they are no-discriminational, but they paid 18 million dollars to sponsor discrimination. Hypocrisy!

I won't leave WWE's amazing (female) Superstars and my harsh reviews born from my will to see more of them will still be here. My admirations, love, and gratitude will resist that storm. But my feelings towards WWE authorities and creatives(except for Triple H) are now colder than Westeros Winter... 

Now I am determined as hell to follow as many indie events as I can. To follow the growing AEW fabulous division, to follow Impact Wrestling KOs...

Sad!!!

AWOW Creator and Author,
M. Koleva



AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger