Friday 3 April 2020

WRESTLEMANIA 36 EDITOR'S NOTE




I am writing this final note, after this long day of predictions and posts first to remind you that:


WWE WRESTLEMANIA 36 PPV

will air on 



SATURDAY, APR 4 | 7 PMET/4 PMPT
WWE PERFORMANCE CENTER, ORLANDO, FLA




You can find more info at WWE.com!

Secondly:

Writing these predictions were hard. Hard as always because I am not relying just on my intuition. I have followed the storylines, the development as all of you, I have analyzed it and I share what I think should be great for the development and the final result.

If I was writing just from a fan's perspective I will make totally different predictions. But I am writing as a connoisseur, analyst and wannabe booker of women's wrestling, not just a fan. There are emotions, but they are out of gimmicks and other things. 

As you can see I am using forbidden words, just because I love this business, this art the way it is, in and out of kayfabe. I am highly critical because I love women's wrestling and I want it to be as better as it can.   

I am a little bit afraid of the success of my predictions, I really want to be good at that and to follow my intuition because it doesn't lie, and I fail when I ignore it. I have mixed feelings but I stand for what I have written. So, enjoy the posts and please join us on Facebook Follow Up Online Event, to vote on the polls and share your own predictions.

Have a great WM36 weekend, all!!!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger