Saturday 8 September 2018

SO EXCITED FOR THE POSSIBILITY TO HAVE DEONNA PURRAZZO AS PART OF THE NXT TV ROSTER


I am a really huge fan of Miss Purrazzo! The Virtuosa! 

She really develop her skills in ROH and knows her craft in the ring so I can't wait to see more (even at the losing end) from her, post-MYC. I really want to see Virtuosa involved in faces storylines and I think we have a good start with the forthcoming tag team battle where Purrazzo and our favorite 'kiwi' Dakota Kai will face the newly attitude of Aliyah and the bad ladies' manners of Lacey Evans!

Her official NXT debut match against Bianca  Belair, showed a lot of potential and make me (don't know for you guys) hungry for more wrestling involving Purrazzo. For me it doesn't matter that she had lost the match -  most of the ladies are losing their debuts. She will have a lot of losses at the beginning...I am looking forward! Looking in the future and praying for her success, and hoping the bad karma that chased another indie stunning prospects like Tegan Nox (injuries), Emma/Tenille Dashwood (bad booking) to avoid her path and career!  

It's coming and despite the fact that I know what happens in pre-tapes I am ready to watch Purrazzo with open heart and eyes and to see her profile added to the talented  names of the current NXT women!

Of course at the beginning it's going to be hard, but Deonna has the potential to become a BIG Name in NXT! She already is a name, now she needs to solidify that indie fame and to transform it into WWE NXT Quality Name and Career! 

I am rooting for her on 101%! 

Welcome (again) in WWE, Miss Purrazzo! 

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger