Tuesday 26 July 2016

AWOW: RAW RESULTS JULY 25, 2016 (SPOILERS ALERT!!!)


Since WWE has changed, we decided to follow their example and to change our weekly overview to show-by-show overview...

I can't wait to wake up and to open WWE.com news feed and I was about to fall-down from the chair... I didn't expect what was happening... but now I realize why it is happening - RAW needed a strong kick-out start.

And what is better that fresh start with title changing...

1. NIA JAX'S DEBUT - IS THIS WWE RAW OR NXT?
This RAW edition got me thinking in two separate and opposite ways: I like the things that was happening, but I am a little bit disappointed how they were happening... I mean this for the both women's matches that night!

First we saw "I'm Not The Most Girls" Nia Jax, anticipating RAW debut! 
Well, Nia won! 

That was great, but why they booked her against so-called Local Competitor? Isn't that the thing she did in NXT? Smashing local and indie competitors, most of the time!!! It's nice to see that WWE started to learn how to be open, for wrestlers who are not signed with the company, but is that the best way to see Nia Jax debuting? 

I was expecting to see her against the likes of Summer Rae, Alicia Fox or even Paige (yeah, Paige helped Dana Brooke to earn some heat in her push, Nia Jax deserves it too). I just wished to see her in a more competitive match against RAW locker room competitor. No, I am far away from underestimate the indie girls and the local competitors, but we have seen it before - WWE use them as a jobbers/enhancement talents, only Leva Bate aka Blue Pants, was allowed to win a match in NXT, a long time ago!

Despite the fact that Nia is losing weight, obviously, they decide for her to lose and some momentum! She deserves more, especially after her last match in NXT...

2. GOD BLESS THE CHAMP
When I see it, at the first moment I just thought "Oh, that's another moment of kicking the champion out and posing with the belt..." (I was sleepy, at that moment). Then a red lamp is starting to alarm me: the face expression, the way she hold the belt... I need to read the title of the video several times to realize it ... Sasha Banks won WWE Women's Championship, at last, for God sake!

As I mentioned in the previous section I was disappointed, juuust a little bit... I wish this would happen on SummerSlam, but NO! It happened yesterday in order to bring a kick-out start to RAW brand! 

Charlotte put her best effort to stop this from happening, great Moonsault, some great kicks and then Bank statement and second tap-out for Flair after Sunday Night's. The battle was great... like it was set for PPV!

At last we have it! Now we can tremble nervously, to see what WWE will do with our new Champion!

Congratulations, Sasha Banks!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger