Thursday 7 July 2016

AWOW SPECIAL NOTE: DO YOU HATE WWE? OR HOW WE ARE MORE CRUEL TO THE PROMOTION WE LOVE THE MOST!

Hello!

This may sounds like a "love letter" of some sort, but ... well, it is!


I have to explain my "attacks" on WWE and it's booking team.

When you read the previous post, some of you will get the wrong impression that I don't like WWE. Actually I am person who hate violence. But I saw professional wrestling as an entertainment, something that turns fight (not violence) into some sort of art of entertainment. All this scenarios, storylines, well executed fighting choreography - it's like magic. I found some live philosophy in it.

 I remember when I first saw professional wrestling show. It was RAW I think, and there was that a long-long talking segment between The McMahons and I didn't remember who was the wrestler. First I thought to myself "Hey, they are in the ring! Where is the fight!". It was a little bit disappointing.

On the next show I saw Trish Stratus, who stood outside the ring,with her cowboy's hat, with many other wrestlers (most of them males). I felt the need to know more about her. For her and the other women. My co-students at school, told me that women's wrestling was poor. I didn't believe them and wait night after night to see the girls in action. In Bulgaria, they didn't show a lot of women's wrestling. I saw Lita with the Hardyz, most of the time,a little bit of Chyna.

I feel the need to see this amazing women do the same as the male superstars and I get the chance...

One night, on RAW there was that tag team match - Lita and Chyna vs. Ivory and Molly Holly. It was short, but for me it was everything, it was AMAZING. I have started to find every little peace of information about the WWE Divas.

I respect them! I wish to be like them!

I saw Stacy Keubler, Torrie Wilson, Molly Holly, and Trish teaming with the Rock against Kurt Angle, Vince McMahon and on the other edition against the Dudley Boyz. It was amazing.

Later I have learned to use Internet. I found WWE's web site and enjoy to read and even download the Divas biographies. At one point I found myself booking matches between them and dreaming for a perfect battle between them.

During the years I become more interested in the whole complex thing about pro-wrestling. Especially booking. I have started to analyze everything and to love it!

I found TNA and many other promotions to like!

WWE was and is my first pro-wrestling love! Their women's division will always be special for me! The Divas was my escape from reality in a very bad times for me, in a periods of teen and post-teen depression.

I love WWE, but sometimes we are cruel to things we love. Cruel in a form of critic. We always want the best from the things we love as a hobbies and even more.

I respect WWE!

It's the company that show me this new world of raw emotions, fight for dignity and hard work.

Today I am proud of WWE and the progress they have made since the 2000. I am proud to watch NXT and what a great work Triple H is done with it. I am proud to watch them hiring indie talents, women most of which I will hired too, if I have promotion. To watch all of the wrestlers progress and to see many of my favorites inducted in The Hall of Fame is bringing me joy.

WWE teach me to love and understand wrestling, to see it as something beyond the fight!

I don't hate WWE! Even when I am angry when they did something stupid like releasing Ivelisse Velez, I don't hate it!

It's special for me, like every other promotion that I know! 

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger