Monday 22 August 2016

WHAT A WEEKEND PT.3: WWE NXT TAKEOVER: BROOKLYN II - BAYLEY VS. ASUKA, TITLE REMATCH

I don't know which match was the best!
This one maybe, because it was the longest and high rated...

Bayley and Asuka really take it beyond the imagination. The match was competitive and full of twists. Asuka and Bayley gave everything, to last breath.

Bayley makes her entrance full with energy and hope!
Bayley proves me wrong. She turned my doubts into dust and I am happy. I had told you that Bayley didn't show anything new, but she always promise that she will did... Well, this Saturday I was totaly shocked and pleased to see Bayley overcome herself to put a really nice stand to The Empress of Tomorrow! I have read that this was her final match. Erik told me after the fight, that her leaving of the ring, was like she had said "Goodbye!". I don't have a time to check about it, but if she leaves NXT for WWE, I can tell yo honestly, that I have a mix feelings about it, like I have them for Nia Jax, Alexa and Carmella...Maybe, because I used to see them every Wednesday on NXT, I enjoyed their work and legacy in there, so that's why for me and many NXT fans it's sad to hear that she may leave for WWE. On the other hand this is what she deserve - a promotion to the main roster and new horizons for conquering! It's just a matter of time for Bayley to become a WWE Women's Champion, because like it or not this young woman has the heart and the soul needed to be a Champion and Superstar!
The NXT's Future - Ember Moon, shows respect to the NXT's Legend- Bayley! Short, emotional moment!
Love and respect, Bayley! Thank you for make me cry! Thank you for all the good moments, that you gave us in NXT! Head up girl - up-up and away to the top of WWE and the World!

Asuka!

The Japanese Lioness! The Empress of Tomorrow! The Ruler of NXT Women's division!
Symbolic entrance: Asuka cares a mourning white shroud! In Japan the white color is for mouring! 
That woman proves once again, that she is one of the best. I use the phrase one of the best, because she is not alone, especially after Ember Moon's debut... Asuka is undefeated reigning champion, she's a little bit ghostly champion, as my favorite web-site DivaDirt's authors say. Yes, DD, she is kind of ghostly champ, but she works a lot in Live events and that's why we can't see her often in Wednesday night. Of course it is so sad, but I know that when the time is cumming she will be ready for the next defense,  despite the fact that she appeared in NXT tv episodes, on rarely occasions. Now whe we have Ember Moon and Nikki Glencross, plus many "ordeals"/rookies like Liv, Aliyah, Daria and Mandy Rose and some really competative Aussies like Peyton Royce and Billie Kay, we may see Asuka more often in NXT tv shows. She may go and brag with the new rising Superstars or just beat the hell out of the newcomers, making them tough.

I admire Asuka's style and characters! I want to thank her for the great match, last Saturday... Most importantly, to thank her about the sportsmanship at the end - it was very really emotional and so honorable.

The NXT Women's Championship match was my match of the evening. Asuka's victory was expected and now with two Japanese Superstars on the top of the both divisions, we can honestly say that the things are change and there is some change in WWE.

At the end I want to thanks to Triple H, William Regal, wrestlers from the both divisions, all of the bookers, trainers and other staff in NXT - keep going, guys! You are creating something very special and valuable! 

RESPECT AND ADMIRATION!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger