Friday 5 August 2016

AWOW: NXT RESULTS AUGUST 03, 2016






1. THE DARK SIDE OF ASUKA

NXT! NXT!

Well, when I read about Asuka's victory over Aliyah, I didn't get what happened on that ring. When I watch it... well, Asuka displayed some villainous characteristics.

Bayley was invited on the front row. She had the opportunity to see The Empress of Tomorrow, smashing the youngest Superstar in NXT's women's roster.
A little bit "heelish". It's logical whe you have Bayley as face, to turn Asuka into heel. Or keep her just like a tweener - person who smash everyone without being villain or hero. 

Poor Aliyah! The girl has that desire for wrestling and after Wednesday she can honestly say that she has her first sort of a big match. Admiration for her. I thought that she will succeed in her aerial attack. Asuka just  brutalized her  on a higher level. Kicks, hips, hair-pull! Aliyah survive it all and at the end was locked in Asuka Lock. The heat between Bayley and Asuka escalate when, the former champ was forced to enter the ring after the end, to safe Aliyah. 

Asuka just refuse to release the hold, after her opponent's tap out. The Empress just makes a statement! 

"I will destroy you at Takeover:Brooklyn 2, Bayley!".

For Bayley, her matches with Nia Jax will look like a playing with dolls, compared to Asuka's rage. That will be a great re-match.

2. PROMISING PROMO AND DREAM COME TRUE!!!
Remember that date!

One of my most expected Superstar' debut is happening!

I hope to see Ember kicking Asuka's butt. Sorry, I respect and admire Asuka's skills, she is great, but I don't like the promoted ides of the character that no-one can't defeat! It becomes boring...

As I have mention it many times, behind the ring name Ember Moon, we have well known indie scene legend, The Goddess of wrestling - Athena (real name- Adrienne Reese)! 

Reese is Booker T's wrestling school Alumna, so she is not coming from nowhere. That is just a simple fact. That girl has nearly decade (almost 8 years, starting in 2007) of experience in pro-wrestling.

My biggest concerns are about her moves set. I hope that they will not reboot it and force her to do some standard moves - like Bulldogging around, or pulling hair. I hope that they trained with her some new moves and keep most of her previous set. 

At the end I want to mention that her promo is one of the rarest presentation for newcomer, especially woman. We haven't saw such a hyping promo since Kharma or Asuka's debut. I hope that the promising promo is a sign for a very promising debut, storylines and matches.

Go Ember, go! 

NXT! NXT! 

P.S.: Don't s***w it, please!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger