Monday 22 August 2016

MEANWHILE: SOME BREAK BEFORE THE DESSERT !!!

Our second Fantasy Booking Event is on the horizon!

After a weeks of decline and problems, today we finished our match card!

You can see it on our Events Page or check it on Facebook !

I want to mark the remarkable matches. Matches we booked, because we think that they are key-storylines in our new FBooking Universe. 

At the end we will share our story about our booking passion!

 1. REMARKABLE MATCHES #1: THE TOURNAMENT OF COURSE - IT'S ALL ABOUT IT!

We have created a 16 matches, 32 contestant tournament, divided in two groups of 8-matches. 

We have tried to pick the greatest of them all and to book them in unique, never to be seen in the reality event. WWE, SHIMMER, Impact Wrestling and etc. together.  

This event will show a lot of famous women, many of them you know, some of them you may not. We decided to dedicate the night on the tournaments round 1, because there are a lot of matches and we need to book them soon if we want to finish it until the end of the year. So we needed that kick out event, to give us the needed speed.

I will try to give you a clues about the opponents at some point, but for now we don't want to reveal who faces who!


2. REMARKABLE MATCH #2: THE TWINS WARS
I enjoyed the idea! Antonia Serano grab it, enthusiastically! M.K. help us with the "formation of the vision" about it! 

The Bella Twins are well known! Outside our Fantasy Wrestling Universe, they split-up, but in our world they are together-forever! :D 

The Blossom Twins.

I remember them  from OVW and actually I enjoyed to watching them. Especially that fatal-4-way Ladder match that involve them, Taeler Hendrix and Lei 'D Tapa. It was epic! Impact Wrestling miss the opportunity to hire them, WWE didn't know about their exsistance, eventually, so they took a time off of wrestling.

But in our Universe there is no time-out or off! ;D

So it will happen after the Cupcake Attack on Genesis! The Bella Twins will face The Blossoms dark side.

3. REMARKABLE MATCH #3: SWEET, BLOODY REVENGE!!!
Actually we know little about Crazy Mary Dobson. We heard that she is amazing, we saw some good action-moments from her. We thought that she is great opponent for ROH's Femme Fatale - Taeler Hendrix. 

On the other side we know that Taeler is amazing and works hard for her success. She is charming, talented and full with love about wrestling. We admire her talent and we hope to see her at the biggest stage of them all WWE NXT, one day!

Until then she has her special place in our booking strategies as a vicious seductive heel, ready to dominate in AWOW at any point. As for Crazy Mary we will enjoy to book her in a lot of crazy-matches in the future. 

 B O N U S:
4. INSPIRED FOR BOOKING

ANTONIA SERANO

We will start with Antonia's dream of being wrestling booker. She is our newest addition and work mostly on our future Fantasy Booking page. She started her booking career in USA, by helping her friends to create their own promotions, through her childhood and teenage years.

Later Toni, got her chance to work for a promotion, which doesn't exist anymore. She told me about her desire to book and to have freedom to do it. So we are here for her! And she enjoy it! 

Girl, I love the thing s you've been done for AWOW and MWC! 

 ERIK E.

OK! Here comes the more closer relationship in AWOW. 

My boyfriend who is supporting this madness! He didn't like wrestling, until he met me. Then he became interested in Women's wrestling and follow everything about Bayley, Sasha Banks and the rest of the WWE amazing women.

He is more involved with support and eventual web site of AWOW, with the editorial work when he had time. 

Thank you with whole of my heart! LU!

 M.K.

He is the engine. The inspiration, that I will never forget.

He saw the biggest thing beyond the booked match and "sell-out" moves. He had that real passion about booking of wrestling. 

You are my "contagious" inspiration, FOREVER!

ME, MYSELF AND ...I

At the end of the day I am the one who have the opportunity to know and have these people next to me, helping me with something I love.

I started booking in the late 2002-2003, when I have an opportunity to use my cousin's Internet, to download WWE's roster. Then I've created a RAW, SmackDown! and ECW's shows. I love to book matches in one notebook and to wait what will happen. Then I created my own system to determine the winners, without planning them... I know that in the reality the bookers decided who to win, for months forward, I decided to book matches, sometimes series of matches and to leave the luck to determine who is the winner, for a challenge. It's more intriguing when you don't know what twist will turn my whole plans, because I have ideas who will be the  next champion or who will dominate in one storylines. 

Sometimes I am supposed  to revert the system's decision! 

I have played EWR and TEW and enjoy it, beside the fact that there is not that much freedom and suspense. But these games are far too close to the real booking, so I recommend them to everyone who enjoy the booking art.

These days, I don't have enough time for booking, actually. I want to expand my wrestling world, but for now I am working on one promotion which started as a joke and challenge from a friend. I am stuck with it too, because I didn't have enough time (or energy, sometimes) to book it since May 2016!

What dreams do we have about it?

We have a dream for web-site and even a magazine. These are just a dreams.

Some of us are dreaming to be bookers for any of our favorite promotions. We are little bit scared from WWE and Impact Wrestling, for a several reasons - the major one is that I don't want to live in USA! Maybe I am one of the few who don't want it! I know it is the country of the unlimited possibilities, but with big possibilities comes  the big problems, with the people who use them for bad. On the other side, the expectation in promotions like WWE are very high, we don't think that we are good enough to work with this roster at the moment. But of course WWE and TNA don't know about our existence, but we can dream "What if we were there...". 

I love SHINE and WSU! They are just great and I admire them, I am on my way to create some fbooking about them, soon and to share it on the hosted by Antonia Serano's blog. I hope that they will refresh and re-publish their web-rosters so we can use the actual ones.

Until then we can only dream about it!!!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger