Monday 22 August 2016

WHAT A WEEKEND PT.2: NXT TAKEOVER:BROOKLYN II - BILLIE KAY VS. EMBER MOON

What we can say about it?

It was short but full of action. I enjoy it from the entrances to the end...and what an end it was!!!

NXT, AWOW and many others hyped Ember Moon's debut! We expected it since the day we've been learned that WWE had signed Adrienne Reese (aka Athena) and she would be able to train in their Performance Center. One of the greatest days ever, according to the fact that WWE didn't give us a lot of happiness all the time. 

We hyped Billie Kay for weeks and she repaid for our admiration and hyping. This girl was amazing. She has a little character developing problems, but her wrestling skills are great. I think at this point they can allow her to have a title shot at TV taping. Billie gave a lot and showed a lot in this match. That Widow's Peak submission was amazing and at whole of the time I just screamed "Do the neckbraeker! End it with the neckbreaker!". She end it with a bomb and it was amazing.  

Billie is someone who has a lot of experience. Her SHIMMER and other promotions appearance, fights with many of the best is paying back. What she will show in the ring depends a lot of what WWE will allow her to show. I have read many comments of fans, who praised her skills and wanted to see more from her. We want that too! Billie deserves it! Peyton, too!

Ember Moon!
I admire that  girl as much as I admire every NXT talent. Everything she made was "WOW!", like Billie's moves. Both women have a different styles. Ember style is combination of aerial moves and quick hits. She got that amazing physique with nice combination of muscles and femininity. The only thing that was "too much" for me was that red-eye lenses. I hope she will wear them only on PPV! But that is only my opinion. I can get with it. Ember is great and I think that she is good enough to dethrone Asuka. How do I know that? I watch a short video between them and both women got that magic, that is needed to create a good championship match and to crown a new champion, eventually. 

Ember is one of the few NXT current women who can make a stand to Asuka's offenses. She, Billie, Peyton and Nikki Glencross have what it takes to push Asuka to her limits. I think that Ember is the "destined one" to win that title. She is a great athlete. Her victorious debut with that amazing diving twisting stunner prove it!

I think that NXT women's division is stepping in a new era of it's evolution. New talents will rise. Former indie workers will earn the fame and appreciation  that they deserve. All I (and maybe all of you) want is to see more great names signed to their women's division. Enough jobbing, give the girls like Santana Garrett, Leva Bates and Deonna Purrazzo contracts. Open your eyes and see other talents. Correct your mistakes from the past! With the likes of Asukia and Ember Moon in NXT we are witnessing an entering in a  whole new level of the WWE Women's evolution!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger