Wednesday 3 August 2016

AWOW CLOSE AND PERSONAL: FOR IVELISSE WITH LOVE!!!

I was inspired to write for another "topic" that I LOVE!!!

My English is awful, but my thoughts are for real, so I hope that many of you can understand me, when I am writing my articles, full with analyses.

This one is a little bit personal, like the other one - those, about my unconditional and painful love to/for WWE. 

I didn't watch Tough Enough! 

I just was in that phase where I asked friends to told me what is happened in WWE. I don't remember do I have Internet? Oh, yes I think I have it. 

I just brows through the roster, "steal" some profile pictures for booking and imagined who will face who. 

I saw Ivelisse in then Tough Enough section! I liked what I saw and I even wish her to be the winner of Tough Enough. I saw the potential in her. I saw the fire and her free spirit. It reminds me of the first time when I saw Trish Stratus, ringside with many other Superstars and I thought to myself "This one will make great things!".

Trish becomes 7-times Women's champion!

I forget about Tough Enough! I forget for a while about Ivelisse, when she was eliminated due to injury.

I started to follow FCW's page and to collect their profile images. One day I saw Sofia Cortez. "Wait the minute, that is those amazing girl from Tough Enough, isn't she?". Of course she was! I didn't pay much of attention to her new ring name. It was traditionally stupid. The person behind it was important. She was able to turn the character Sofia Cortez into a mega-star. So I've started to watch her rising. Her team with Paige and that anti-Diva gimmick - it were all perfect! I just can't stop dreaming of seeing Sofia in WWE, with Paige, taking on the other then-Divas, breaking rules!

FCW was transformed in NXT! My new favorite girl, won several matches and one day it was announced that she was released. I was shocked. Heart broken. I didn't understand why!!!

Years later I discovered articles about the truth! 

She was too independent and she knows her price. I think that everyone knows his/her price and knows what compromise is ready to do. But WWE, needs to make some compromises too... When wrestler is insulted by the trainer, and he/she is not the only one who reported the abuse, you don't punish the victims. You don't find evidences about it?!? Well, then you will deal with the problem as transfer the wrestlers to other trainer, maybe you will suspend the accused trainer, if you are so into him. Firing the people who reported abuse is not the smartest thing to do. Ivelisse doesn't look or act like a Barbie girl, who can be offended or abuse at ease. But however! 

The past is in the past...

I followed Ivelisse, outside WWE. I pray TNA to hired her. They didn't!

I don't know! When you look at her, you can feel that strong spirit and the power that is irradiate you! It is kind of scary and summons respect. All that criticism about her attitude, how she wrestled like a man or other b#$*#$, sounds poor. There are legends about many other top and not so, women wrestlers with bad attitude, who can't fight even like a man. Currently WWE have several Superstars with behavioral issues in their women's division. 

The problem was her free spirit!

The problem with the WWE former Divas brand, was that they were not allowed to express any freedom. Ivelisse was part of WWE when it makes its slow transition from Divas to Superstars and she become a victim of that circumstances. The women we see today looks more confident and they are well trained. They looked respected and they have some free will. If Ivelisse returns to WWE, she will click well with the other girls. If they send her to NXT, she will be included in a very competitive matches with Asuka and Bayley. She will write history!

Ivelisse is doing a lot for the women's wrestling. She and the other indie workers are fighting for it's revolution. Now they are more respected. And like it or not WWE is a huge part of it. 

Many fans will be against her return in WWE. They love her matches for Lucha Underground, her success in SHINE. But she deserves and she can do much more about women's wrestling, by competing on the largest scene. She is a great addition to this so-called Revolution angle. It's just a new stage in the Revolution that started in 1956 when Fabulous Moolah win the NWA World Women's Championship. It was revived in after 2000 when Trish Startus, Lita, Molly Holly, Ivory, Chyna and etc. started to wrestle more confident in their skills as competitors. It has it peaks when Mickie James, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Eve Torres and etc. make the Divas Championship prestigious. It was renewed with NXT's debut, when Emma, Paige, Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha Bnaks and etc. started to change the climate inside the WWE. Now they can use their NXT Alumni and more indie workers to keep it alive.

Of course many other women make names for themselves without ever stepped in WWE. There are SHIMMER, WSU and SHINE - three well developed all-women wrestling promotions, facilities for talents. But WWE has its media background, its finances, its worldwide fame! It grants a Superstar status to everyone who can deal with its schedule and norms. It's not easy. That's why they are #1. 

Back on Ivelisse. 

I think that she was one of their biggest mistakes(when they released her) and I think that they can correct that. They must show her some respect, like they do to Asuka, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries and Athena. With a lot of desire and good will from the both sides, the greatness will be accomplished!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger