Thursday 18 August 2016

BILLIE KAY FACING EMBER MOON! IS THIS KAY'S SUNSET AND MOON'S RISING?

Two matches in NXT. Two victories. One SmackDown! appearance. 

Billie Kay (aka Jessie McKay) is experienced wrestler, whom accomplishments we have already cited. She traveled the world to refine her skills. She's talented. Billie and her fellow Australian Superstar Peyton Royce (KC Cassidy) deserve more TV time. 

I am juuust a little bit disappointed about the choice of finisher for her. Only Big Boot? It's not bad. It's simple looking and effective move, but they can use some of her other moves like her indie finisher - a Half Nelson Bulldog, as addition to it.  On the other hand its a logical move for 5 foot 8 woman. She got  legs and she knows how to use them.

Billie is great, despite the Big Boot-only finisher. 

Now Billie will have the opportunity to set the ring for Ember Moon. Kay will be the "Welcoming committee" for Moon and that is a big opportunity for her. After months spent competing on Live events, to welcome the newest tough addition to NXT women's roster is a great honor and respect.  Now she will have the chance the full potential, hidden inside her (if the trainers and bookers allow it). Kay's gimmick of egomaniac, after SD debut is a little bit, over-killed. Come on! She lose her so-called SmackDown debut. It was a nice match, but she lose it. Yes, they can use her appearance there, as a excuse for her "behavior", but for me it is a little bit "out of nowhere". For me, more logical is her behavior to be based on her lack of TV competitions, that she was sent in the background. Then you can add this SmacDown debut line, to all of her character's frustration and you can push her. It's a little bit naive to relate whole of your bad-ass attitude with only one losing appearance in main show. Everyone can cut her off about that. It's like:
"Mr. Regal I was in SmackDown! so you need to respect me and book me at the TakeOver!"; 
It's logical Regal to respond:
"Sorry Deary! You lost your SmackDown debut, so you are not getting anything!"

Or:
"Mr. Regal! I was pushed backward for months! I prove you the last few weeks, what I am capable of, so I demand some respect and I want/deserve to compete on the TakeOver!" 
"OK, Billie! You deserve it and you will face the debuting Ember Moon!"

More logical!

Well, sometimes there is a lack of logic in the name of the push... Whatever!

I can't wait to see Ember Moon's debut. It promise us a new era and I hope that she will bring it. I hope that Ember will be our next NXT Women's Champion. I am sure that she can neutralize Asuka's maneuvers and to reach the top. I hope that Ember and Billie will put a good match together, because they knew each other from the indie scene. If you watched our shared sample, it looks like WWE allowed her to keep some of her moves, especially her finisher, that amazing top rope cutter. That is stunning and challenging. Ember's style is stunning and challenging. So we can't wait to see her compete against Billie!

NXT! NXT! NXT!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger