Wednesday 19 October 2016

NIKKI AND CARMELLA'S RIVALRY GOES DEEPER AND DEEPER!


I have shared that Nikki Bella is not my favorite Bella Twin (and I don't hate her).

No, not because all the attention she gets. Not because she is John Cena's girlfriend. Not because her relity shows. 

Actually I admire her in-ring skills and work on storylines, and I preferred I have never seen her embarrassing moments in Total Divas, like reacting like a moron to John Cena's answer about her Ziggler situation! Come on, we are living in the 21th century, Nikki, the man doesn't need to go and beat the hell out of Ziggy, just because he still likes you and tried to kiss you!   

I don't care about Nikki's personal life!

I enjoy her wrestling career.

But this week, WWE creative team decided to bring that issues on the table, with the intention to put more heat on her rivalry with Carmella. Carmella spoke in the name of the Haters. She told the same thing circulating on the web, how Nikki is in WWE because she's a Cena's babe.

That was good. Far from the truth, but good. Raw, cheap and good. Thing expected from heel woman. I enjoyed the ending -without brawl! Something new! Carmella left the ring, while Nikki played civilized, role model, who will wait for another match, to say the last word.

The things that Carmella said... I am totally disagree! The wrestling is a business, where sleeping with someone, can't help you to improve your in-ring skills. For all of these years, Nikki and John were never involved in a on-screen storyline. I even didn't know that Cena and Bella are in a relationship. Actually, this woman is amazing athlete and after her knee injury, she returned stronger than ever, making Rack Attack. 

Nikki's improvement and wrestling ring evolution is more than a fact, it's reality. And I love it. I am totally supportive of her, when she states that her career is mostly her creation. 

Wow, Carmellaaaa! I am really in creative love with her heel character, with he mic skills, with her wrestling abilities. As I have mentioned it before - I watched her evolve in NXT, growing up since day one and now I am pleased with her SDL career. That storyline is amazing for her and for Nikki. It's so nice to see them work together and that chemistry they have. I want to see more from The Princess of Staten Island in WWE. 

These days we can see a serious winning streak of the heels. Dana defeated Bayley on RAW, Alexa defeated Naomi and there is nothing wrong with that. It adds some diversity the women's wrestling scene. It's nice to look that NXT girls securing their place in WWE's main rosters. So, with rivalries like this, the progress is on the roll and I can't wait to see where this is leading.

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger