Tuesday 11 October 2016

60 DAYS OF WWE UNIVERSE'S AGONY

I am going to start with the bad news!

Paige and WWE added another insult to WWE Universe's injury. 

Both sides decided to continued their "tango" at the expenses (in the form of the emotions and nerves damage) of the fans. 

60 days suspension for Paige for violation of their infamous talent wellness policy! Well, the things get rude and this is not only WWE's fault! This looks like an intentional action by Paige! The rumors that she is done with WWE sound more reasonable, at this point.

Now it looks like she wants to force them to release her. Maybe she will succeed, maybe they will keep her in the locker room until 2018-2019's contract expiring. 

Well, one thing is obvious! Both sides don't care about their fans, the people who admire their work and respect them. It looks like Paige is done with WWE Universe. She doesn't care if they release her because she can go wherever she wants. She can go in TNA and lay down for the belt. They will give it to her, in a few weeks. Why not the first night? But it will not be the same! It have been done before! 

She will miss the train! She will miss the total change in WWE women's division that is coming around the corner. And this time it's going to be her fault!This time it's not going to be only WWE's fault, like in my "favorite, all-time example" - the case with Ivelisse Velez. This time the fault is shared and I am not sure that it's 50/50!

I know that you don't care, Paige, but I am not sorry about my yesterday's letter. I am not sorry that I  went down personal, than objective about you and WWE. I stand still behind my yesterday's words - You are WWE Legend and you still have a lot to accomplish in there! But we are not that dumb, as you and WWE think we are! We can see where the things are going... I desperately want all of you to prove me wrong! But I know that you won't! 

I will go really personal as give an advice, advice based on personal experience: The decisions, based on emotions have a big price!  

Thank you for taking away and killing another part of my love for wrestling. 

Thank you WWE! 

Thank you, Paige!

AWOW Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered By Blogger